From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org] On Behalf Of John Maloney
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 12:56 PM
To: ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: [ba-unrev-talk] Back to School    (05)

Greetings,    (06)

Here is noteworthy lecture that all you experts have probably seen
before.    (07)

http://www.kmcluster.com/kes/The_1994_Godkin_Lecture_by_Peter_Drucker-Ma
y_4_1994.htm    (08)

[excerpt]    (09)

"The first implication of this is that education will become the center
of the knowledge society and schooling its key institution."    (010)

(snip)    (011)