[ba-unrev-talk] Thanks to Doug Engelbart

I just wanted to take mioment to publicly
acknowledge my debt of gratitude to
Doug Engelbart.    (01)

I am currently involved in a knowledge-capture
effort here at Sun. As a result, I'm finding an eager
audience for many of the ideas which were first sparked
in Doug's forums, and honed in my interactions with the
fine thinkers he has motivated to participate. Concepts
and ideas that I was introduced to here are finding
useful applications, as well.    (02)

I would like to point out Dr. Engelbart as the seminal
influence in this process. His work has sprouted many
such seeds, in the form of people who have taken ideas
to remote locations, and made them grow.    (03)

I am but one.    (04)