Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Whither ba-unrev?

	     I think part of the work needed for the request
	     below is to change the conversation.     (01)

	     We need to know what conversation we are in.
	     There are many types. Relationship building,
	     information gathering, opinion exposing, task
	     management and coordination.... And many more.    (02)

	     Each of these has a different pattern and
	     a different structure.    (03)

	     If we are to take on tasks, then it would be
	     helpful to have some kind of methodology for
	     task management.    (04)

	     At OSU, we recently installed a sourceforge
	     clone via Tektronix in order to provide a
	     methodology to use in our class development.    (05)

	     So my suggestion to make progress on Jack's
	     idea is:    (06)

	     1) organize an overview of the threads
	     2) Create an archive of the overall concepts
		we are interested in... (IE Web page/wiki)
	     3) identify threads/projects
	     4) Identify roles relating to those threads/projects
	     5) Identify a methodology for sharing materials.
		(my suggestion would be a PHPgroupware or
		sourceforge type clone)    (07)