Re: [ba-unrev-talk] the paperless office

WHAT A RELIEF!  My work area looks like a gravitational accretion zone.  The
trick is to balance the level of chaos (can it have levels?) with the need of
reasonable retrieval times. You know, when what is needed has become snowed under.    (01)

What is really fun is the occasional clean-up. It is quite like an archeological
dig.  It is always interesting to see what captured my momentary interest and
was then left to become intellectual compost.    (02)

I wonder if this is an unacknowledged counter force to the success of knowledge
management (e.g. CoDIAK?)    (03)

The more that I think on this, the more I have to say.  I guess that I owe it
the author to go read the article before saying any more.    (04)

Gerald Pierce
Q. E. D. Services    (05)