RE: [unrev-II] More TouchGraph2

From: Alex Shapiro (alex@touchgraph.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 07:39:15 PDT

    Yeah.  I've been thinking that the TG code is going to have to get J'd up as well.  It was good to start out with java 1.1, because that ensured that it could be viewed with the least amount of effort by the greatest number of people.  But now that there's more substance to attract the viewers attention, I think that we could strain them a bit to upgrade to a higher java version.

    So converting to swing is another thing that could be done right away.

    --Alex