Re: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:21:50 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

Bill Bearden wrote:

> If a critical mass of understanding and time can be corralled in the
> Bay Area, they should take over the first phase of the project
> (design of something or other). This group could get together and
> parcel out small chunks of work (investigating, summarizing, detailed
> design, programming...). Perhaps this will develop an on-line
> organization and communications capability that will support our
> further efforts.

Makes sense. In effect, you are proposing the colloquium contents as
the first DKR, and the members of the mailing list as the first NIC,
and then leverage the physically adjacent community to bootstrap to
a better model for distributed interactions.

@Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data. Install
your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera.