Re: [unrev-II] Database Winner: TSpaces

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:03:33 PDT

    Here's some other interesting links about Xerox XML technology for
    Multilingual and Knowledge Management Solutions:

    Coordination Technologies
    http://www.xrce.xerox.com/research/ct/home.html

    XEROX KNOWLEDGE SHARING SOLUTION: AskOnce
    http://www.xerox-emea.com/askOnce/index.htm

    Multilingual Document Management Process
    http://www.xerox-emea.com/xms/software.htm