Re: [unrev-II] budget - meetings open to all

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 08:36:26 PDT

    Hi Eugene,

    Last night you asked me what should we do with the first $10,000 into
    this DKR/OHS project. My response, and still is, to have more meetings
    with more people. Just as for bandwidth, let's not let distance limit
    this project. The Government made a smooth (really, not that many
    bumps!) road so for about $12.00 plus $3.00 toll and some food, I can
    get there for some hours, and get home not too late. If DKR/OHS gets
    some money, First pay DougE, then let's enlarge the meeting by making
    travel expense not a problem for contributors. What I mean is, for
    example, is that if a contributor needed his travel expense compensated
    in order to attend a meeting then let's say OK.

    This thought grew to attracting contributors more distant from PA to a
    day or multiday DKR/OHS meeting with the idea of a group orientation
    session. The result, if some critical mass is achieved, would be
    contibutions resulting in a running first development DKR/OHS with
    Doug's first two augmentations for our bootstrapping.

    Thanks for asking,
    Best Regards,
    Joe

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    Free yourself!
    Get 1month of FREE* Internet access from MSN!