Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Extending the 3 R's

What seems to be going on here is a discussion that orbits around an
attractor basin associated with human-computer interaction melded with the
way humans work. Terribly high-dimensional space, that.    (01)

I think this line of inquiry to be of huge importance if we are to take
advantage(?) of technology to help us solve massively complex problems of
our own making which are coupled with background geophysical/cosmological
events that exist beyond our sphere of control.    (02)

Many thanks to Professor Imanyuel, and to Henry for this.    (03)

Turtles, indeed!
Jack    (04)