Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From Eric to Eric: Motives for accessing the World Wide Outline

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, at 12:19  AM, ADM Staff wrote:
> Final thought: Download and installation requires only 2 or 3 minutes
> total time, as the client is powerful but ocupies less than 2 meg.     (01)

You know that, but we don't know that until afterwards... So
screenshots are a standard way for us to see what's involved so we can
then decide to download it then be pleasantly surprised that
installation was painless.    (02)

Everybody wants screenshots so this would be something to put on the
web page, not just for us...    (03)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (04)