Re: [ba-unrev-talk] GPL? - Case-by-Case

Thanks. That analysis extends my understanding considerably.    (01)

So what license arrangement(s) do you favor, anyway, and how
do they differ from GPL.    (02)

(Note: Apologies to all for whom this discussion is old hat. I'm
just getting a bit of a handle on it now, at this late date.)    (03)

"Dennis E. Hamilton" wrote:    (04)