Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: International Purple Numbering Standard?

Actually I was thinking about:
1) the format of the syntax that gives rise to the purple numbers on the web(?)
page.
2) the numbering format used.
3) the frequency of numbering in text - e.g. paragraph numbers with subordinate
numbers for every three lines or so.    (01)

[p1]
[p1.0]line
line
line
[p1.3]line
where square brackets represent some purple numbering.    (02)

My reasoning was that some standardisation in these areas would provide coding
advantages further down the line - especially for projects like PurpleSlurple
where it might not make sense to overlay two sets of purple numbering if a page
is already numbered. With standardisation a comparatively simple detection
routine could be used to turn off secondary numbering.    (03)

Comments appreciated.    (04)

Cheers,
--
Peter