Re: [unrev-II] Is "bootstrapping" part of the problem?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:13:21 PST

    Garold:
      I'm glad you've joined in the conversation.
      Great thoughts.

    BTW:
      My reply doesn't include your messages. Possibly
      because I send in plain text mode, and your replies
      are in HTML?

    I'll gladly switch to HTML if that is the norm, these
    days, but I've been avoiding it, on the premise that
    there are still a lot of plain text email clients out
    there.

    Votes, anyone?

    eLerts