Re: [unrev-II] Engines for Educators -- an online book

From: Henry K van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:13:45 PST

    Of course, Jack, of course. An old way of putting it is that a teacher hasn't
    taught until the learner has learnt.

    As for your question about documentation, I was going to ask the same thing. No
    surprise that Switserland is playing a leading role, with a reputation like Jean
    Piaget's to uphold.

    Henry

    Jack Park wrote:

    > I'll repeat it again: I
    > don't see teaching as anything but learning facilitation. ...
    >
    > Can you point to any (hopefully English language) documentation on the
    > revolution you describe?

    E-mail viral marketing - with FastTree
    Email to 50. You might reach 500.
    Unlimited use and tracking, $20/mo. http://www.fasttree.com/s/11.htm