Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Adding more lift than drag

John,    (01)

Are you on BrainStorms?  I love it.    (02)

His new book has been sent to the publisher and should be out very soon.    (03)

Cheers,    (04)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>    (05)

* John J. Deneen <jjdeneen@netzero.net> [020606 12:13]: